RB Infinity Investment are proud to present Avalon Golf Estate, a premier residential estate situated around a 6,200 metre long 18-hole championship golf course in Maurius.
Located between Bois Cheri and Bois Sec in the south of Mauritius, the estate is set over 544 acres of land and includes a 1,800m² country club, a 25m heated swimming pool, a children’s playground, as well as shops, restaurants, gym and spa amenities. Jogging, cycling, tennis, basketball and volleyball facilities are also available on-site.
This luxurious estate is situated in the midst of ravines, mountains, valleys, rivers, and nature trails, and 24-hour security services are also available.
Key features of the Avalon Golf estate include
- An 18-hole championship golf course designed by award-winning Peter Matkovich.
- Lush landscaped tropical estate, by leading local landscape architect.
- The estate is criss-crossed by five small rivers with several nature trails.
- Easy access to the airport and towns with schools, medical facilities and business opportunities, all within 20 minutes’ drive.
- A Country Club with tennis courts, swimming pool, gym, spa, bar and restaurants.
- Easy access to some of the most visited tourist attractions on the island like Alexandra Falls, Black River Gorges and Seven Coloured Earth, again all within 20 minutes.
- Each villa will have a breathtaking view of the sea, river, valley or the golf course.
- It is a gated community with 24 hour security.
- It is an approved RES ( Real Estate Scheme ) development, which means overseas investors and their family can live and work in Mauritius, enjoying the uniquely privileged lifestyle.
- Fiscal advantages offered under the RES include the 15% corporate tax and income tax.
- Payment is in stages as work progresses.
- Only 5% is required as deposit.
- Rental pool available with an estimated 5% return.
RB Infinity Investment is a leading overseas property investment company based in Leicester, UK. Our aim is to offer some of the world’s most desirable developments from across the globe to our investors, and in particular from the beautiful island of Mauritius. One of our directors, Bert Kee, is originally from Mauritius and now lives in Leicester. Our team has the knowledge, experience and skill to make sure you make the right decision and your investment is safeguarded.
We have forged a strong partnership with Arthur & Morgane Ltd, the promoter of Avalon Golf Estate in Mauritius. Two of the main shareholders are Michel Chan, CEO of Nexteracom Group, a leading property developer, and Gerald Lincoln, Country Managing Partner at Ernst & Young, one of the big global firms of accountants.
Our partners both here and abroad have experience in property investment in places like Dubai, Florida and Spain. All our investment projects are thoroughly vetted before we offer them to our investors. As an additional security, and peace of mind, we are also insured against any project not going to completion. There is no safer place to invest than with RB Infinity Investment !
Fore more info go to: www.rbinfinityinvestment.com/