Condolence books are available to sign to allow members of the public to pay tribute to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and share their memories at this time.
In Leicester, the Town Hall will have a book of condolence available to sign from 8am-5pm every day. St. Martin’s House next to Leicester Cathedral will have a book available to sign from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (closed 12.45pm-1.45 p.m.), 9am-5pm Saturday, and 12.30pm-2.30pm Sunday.
A book will be available at County Hall in Glenfield, from 8.30am-5pm Monday-Thursdays, and on Fridays from 8.30am-4.30pm.
Further books of condolences will be available at:
– Ashby de la Zouch Town Council’s Legion House offices
– North West Leicestershire District Council Offices, Coalville
– The Community Hub, Castle Donington
– Kegworth Parish Council Offices
– Measham Leisure Centre
– David Taylor Memorial Hall, Heather
– Park Hall, Whitwick
– The Palace, Community Centre, Ibstock
– The Village Hall, Swannington
– Charnwood Borough Council Main Offices, Loughborough
– Loughborough Town Hall
– Melton Borough Council Parkside Offices
– Harborough District Council offices, The Symington Building, Market Harborough
– St Dionysius Church, Market Harborough
Additionally, a number of books of condolences are available to sign online.
If you have a condolence book that you would like to add to the above list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.