As part of Xperia Access, your exclusive window into the world of Sony, one lucky winner and a friend will be in with a chance to see Kasabian perform live at Victoria Park in Leicester on 21st June.
Coinciding with the band’s tenth anniversary, Kasabian’s homecoming gig will stay true to their latest album, 48:13, and see the boys perform early hits and new tracks while offering fans never before seen visuals. Kasabian’s 48:13 gig is currently the hottest ticket in town, and you could be there courtesy of Xperia Access from Sony.
Xperia Access is your exclusive backstage pass in to the world of Sony, featuring intimate performances, money-can’t-buy experiences and candid interviews. Find out more at: vevo.com/XperiaAccess
To be in with the chance of winning, simply answer this question:
Q: What is the title of Kasabian’s new album?
Send your answer along with your name and contact number to email@example.com before midday on Wednesday 18th June 2014.
Ts & Cs apply
Terms and conditions
1. The Xperia Access competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
3. The Xperia Access competition does not include travel, accommodation or expenses.
4. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Pukaar News UK Ltd their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
5. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
6. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above.
7. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
8. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
9. The Prize Draw closes at midday on 18th June 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
10. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
11. One winner will receive 2 tickets to Kasabian’s gig at Victoria Park, Leicester on 21st June
12. The winners will be notified by phone and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Pukaar News UK Ltd within 3 hours of being notified by Pukaar News UK Ltd, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Pukaar News UK Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from Pukaar News UK Ltd within 3 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
16. No purchase necessary.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability Pukaar News UK Ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. Pukaar News UK Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Pukaar News UK Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
19. Pukaar News UK Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Pukaar News UK Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Pukaar News UK Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
22. Promoter: Pukaar News UK Ltd